Buy Litecoin with credit card
Litecoin or LTC is a digital currency that is ranked in the top-5, according to 24h trading volumes. Most crypto investors add Litecoin to their portfolio. According to the market capitalization volume, LTC is ranked in 8th position. Coinsbuy offers users the opportunity to buy Litecoin with a credit card quickly and conveniently.
Since Bitcoin started gaining popularity in the early 2010-s, the community became aware that analogous assets could achieve the same success. Litecoin was launched in 2011, being considered as the main competitor to Bitcoin. Charles Lee analyzed the first cryptocurrency and pointed out key pros and cons to launch an asset with much better characteristics.
LTC is based on Bitcoin blockchain, as there were no alternatives at that time. Among the principal differences between Bitcoin and Litecoin, the experts point out the following:
- Within the Litecoin network, one block is generated in about 2.5 minutes which is four times quicker in comparison with BTC. LTC transactions are confirmed more rapidly; therefore, fees are lower as well. The statistics show that the average fee for an LTC transaction varies from 0.00024 to 0.00042 LTC.
- The total amount of emitted LTC coins is 84 million, which is four times more than available Bitcoins.
- Litecoins are considered as more protected from hacks, as an attacker has less time to overcome the network.
LTC’s return on investment exceeds 1000%; therefore, to buy Litecoin with fiat currencies or other digital assets is still a good idea.
Coinsbuy is the perfect solution to purchase Litecoin as the platform is compatible with different payment options. Furthermore, a user gets a secure wallet to store purchased assets. Aside from LTC, the service enables users to buy, hold, or exchange more digital assets, including Bitcoin, altcoins, and stablecoins.
Users are able to buy Litecoin with a credit card instantly. The following steps are required:
- Register on the Coinsbuy platform free which takes about a minute.
- Insert the amount of LTC you are going to invest in.
- Select the fiat currency from the list.
- Verify your identity. Our service has a robust verification system: users are required to validate the transaction via email and phone number. Furthermore, an ID card and selfie verifications are mandatory.
- Confirm your transaction, funding your account with LTCs.
Coinsbuy empowers an investor with different ways of purchasing LTC. Buy Litecoin with fiat currencies, protecting your assets from the inflation process, or exchange other digital currencies to Litecoin. The purchasing mechanism is entirely straightforward.
Our platform has listed different cryptocurrencies, and a user has access to exchange them within Coinsbuy. Fees for exchange operations are modest; therefore, users consider our platform among the most convenient all-in-one wallets.
Apart from LTC purchase, users are free to sell their digital assets whenever they wish. Use the following steps to withdraw your funds:
- Access the service and log in to the system.
- Select the amount of LTC you wish to sell.
- Specify the preferred fiat currency.
- Insert the necessary payment information.
- Complete the identity verification process.
- Confirm the transaction (your banking card will be credited instantly).
When you need to sell your LTCs, Coinsbuy platform offers the best conditions and supports various fiat currencies. The withdrawal process requires a user to just select the preferred currency and undergo an identity verification. Investors can sell and buy Litecoin instantly.
Coinsbuy provides users with the ability to open a secure wallet and to hold any digital assets listed on the platform. Buy Litecoin and other cryptocurrencies, exchange assets and maximize your profits.
Digital assets are now widely used as a payment method. When a user needs to receive Litecoin, he or she needs to sign into the service and open a wallet. Note that the system generates a unique address for each crypto. Litecoin addresses contain the letter ‘L’ and consist of 33 characters.
Coinsbuy offers different account funding methods: buy Litecoin with a credit card or obtain LTCs sent from other addresses. Each time you need to receive digital assets, the system generates a new address, although previous ones remain valid, as well.
Litecoin hodlers sometimes need to send their LTCs to other addresses. This crypto is adopted as a payment method by more than 40 000 merchants globally. Log into the system and open your wallet. Enter a Litecoin address into the appropriate field and confirm the transaction.
On one hand, Litecoin as a cryptocurrency is protected, but on the other investors should themselves take care of their own security. For instance, our platform recommends to buy Litecoin online, requiring an identity verification for every transaction to protect a user. Always keep your passwords secret.
When you need to get other digital currencies instead of LTC, follow the next steps:
- Sign into your account.
- Open the ‘Exchange’ insert.
- Specify the amount of Litecoins intended for exchange.
- Select the asset you wish to convert LTCs into.
- Click on ‘Exchange’
Coinsbuy offers users the opportunity to fund their accounts starting from 25 EUR which is equivalent to 0.55 LTC.
When you wish to buy Litecoin with a credit card on Coinsbuy, it is useful to know the limits.. The platform lays out the following maximum amounts for purchase transactions:
- 5 000 Euros per day (112 LTC);
- 15 000 Euros per week (334 LTC);
- 15 000 Euros per month (334 LTC);
- 2 000 Euros within one transaction (45 LTC);
- 10 000 Euros per month (per one banking card): 223 LTC.
Note that a user cannot make more than 10 transactions from one banking card within 24 hours.
At the time of writing, the price of Litecoin was $53.39 (45.48 EUR) per coin. As of the year of 2020, the all-time low price was $31, and the all-time high price reached $83.13 per one LTC. Such volatility opens up promising perspectives for investors.