Zcash is an open-source digital currency launched by ZECC (Zerocoin Electric Coin Company) in 2016. Investors consider this asset as the first entirely anonymous virtual currency.
Zerocoin protocol was taken as the basis for Zcash. The developers made it possible to display no transaction amount, sender and receiver addresses. The blockchain contains only the information that a transaction has been approved. Meanwhile, there is much in common between Zcash and Bitcoin. The smallest unit of a crypto is called zatoshi, while the total supply is 21 million ZEC. The project was launched on the Bitcoin blockchain.
All transactions made within the blockchain are protected by the zero knowledge protocol, but users are also able to create public transactions.
Investors choose to buy Zcash with a credit card for different reasons. Firstly, the asset is hailed by the community – experts call this cryptocurrency ‘the most promising alternative of Bitcoin’.
Furthermore, its anonymity provides leeway to the asset’s implementation: for instance, ZEC is widely used for charity.
According to the Coinmarketcap ranking, Zcash is placed in 21st position by market capitalization, while in terms of 24 hours trading volumes, the cryptocurrency enters the top-10.
ZEC is among the top-rated cryptocurrencies, and many exchanges and trading platforms have listed this asset. However, Coinsbuy offers the lowest fees and beneficial conditions for investors hence, users prefer to buy Zcash online through our platform.
Coinsbuy gives users a unique opportunity. You are able to buy Zcash with a credit card (Visa or Mastercard) by following these steps:
- Complete your registration to open an account.
- Choose ZEC from the list and specify the amount of virtual currency you are going to invest in.
- Select a fiat currency to convert into virtual assets.
- Get verified.
- Confirm the transaction.
Coinsbuy is considered the best way to purchase ZEC. Take the following pros into account:
- Users are able to buy Zcash with fiat currencies directly.
- Fees for all features are the lowest ones.
- The platform supports numerous virtual currencies, hence, a user can convert assets.
- All transactions are safe and secure.
Crypto investors keep an eye on recent news, reacting instantly. Sometimes, they need to convert one virtual currency into another. Coinsbuy users are empowered to manage their crypto portfolios and exchange assets. The platform supports more than 25 digital currencies.
If an investor faces the necessity to sell crypto for fiat money, Coinsbuy makes this process straightforward:
- Sign in to your account.
- Select a virtual currency you wish to sell (ZEC) and choose the amount.
- Specify a fiat currency to obtain instead.
- Enter your credit card information
- Undergo the identity verification process.
- Confirm the payment.
Funds are sent directly to your credit card. No additional fees are charged.
Coinsbuy is understood to be the best platform for selling virtual currencies. The platform has a partnership agreement with leading crypto-to-fiat gateways that makes all payments safe and secure. Furthermore, the platform meets the requirements of financial regulators.
If an investor wishes to buy Zcash with a credit card instantly, they need to open a wallet first.
- Access the Coinsbuy official website.
- Sign up for free.
- Enter your personal information.
- Validate an account.
- Start using the platform.
A Coinsbuy wallet is used for both depositing funds and receiving crypto from other wallets. Open your wallet and get a unique address. Then send it to an addressee. Note that the system generates a unique address every time, and all generated addresses are successfully used to fund your account.
Investors may buy Zcash with fiat currencies in order to send virtual assets to other addresses. ZEC is available as a payment method and widely used for charity purposes. Take a unique address and insert it into the appropriate field. Zcash addresses are divided into two categories: anonymous (starting from ‘Z’ letter) and public (starting from ‘T’ letter).
The Coinsbuy platform makes all transactions safe. A user needs to undergo two-factor authentication to get access to an account. This measure is regarded among the most effective ones taken against frauds. Meanwhile, users are expected to keep their private keys safe.
Investors may buy Zcash and other cryptocurrencies on Coinsbuy. The following steps are required to convert one virtual asset into another:
- Sign in for your wallet.
- Specify a crypto you need to convert.
- Choose a digital asset to obtain instead.
- Select the amount of ZEC.
- Click on ‘Exchange’ to complete the process.
Such an option is at investors’ fingertips; hence, the process takes you only a minute.
One ZEC is equivalent to $93.6, but the Coinsbuy website accepts deposits starting from 25 Euros. That means a user is able to purchase at least 0.30 ZEC per one transaction.
If you need to buy Zcash with a credit card, take the following requirements into account:
- Your daily transactions should not exceed €5 000 (61.12 ZEC).
- Your weekly and monthly transactions should not exceed 15 000 EUR (183.36 ZEC).
- The limit per one transaction is €2000 (24.45 ZEC).
- Note that you cannot make more than 10 transactions per day.
- There is set a limit for transactions within one card (10 000 Euros or 122.24 ZEC per month).
At present, investors may buy Zcash at $93.67 per coin. On 1st January, 2020, the price of one ZEC was $27.64. Thus, the asset’s price has increased by 338% since the beginning of the year.